Update 2: Car already sold - thanks for all the interest.
Update: Dropping the price we we need to sell the car soon! I am wanting to sell my car and thought I would put it up on my blog first before trying other places.
It is a Left Hand Drive BMW 330i Automatic (2001 model) with 89K miles in Excellent condition and has both the Sports and Premium packages factory installed.
We bought it brand new and are the only owners; and have all the paperwork since we bought it originally. This is a personal import (to the UK) and is fully legal in UK, Europe and US (it also meets California emission controls). It has 12 months MOT.
Here are the specifications:
- Left Hand Drive BMW 330i (E46), 4 door Saloon
- 3 Litre Engine (Petrol), producing 231 PS (170 kW; 228 bhp) and 214 ft lbf (290 N·m)
- Automatic Transmission (Steptronic Gears with a Manual, Sports and Fully Auto mode)
- Black Colour
- Automatic Climate Control Air Conditioning
- CD player with Premier Harman Kardon 8-way speakers
- Heated Door Mirrors
- Xenon Headlights
- All Leather Seats
- ABS and Anti-Skid Traction Control (a.k.a Dynamic Stability Control - DSC)
- Driver and Passenger Side Air Bags
- Multifunctional steering wheel
- Central Locking
- Cruise Control
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- On board computer with trip details, Mileage, Service Indicator, Air Temperature, etc.
- Full Size spare
- Premium Package which includes:
- A multifunction steering wheel
- Wood grain interior trim
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Full adjustable Power seats for both Driver and Passenger
- Driver Seat memory
- Power Lumbar Support for both Driver and Passenger
- Sports Package which includes:
- Three spoke sports leather steering wheel – provides had improved grip over the standard “square” steering wheel.
- Sport seats – provide better bolstering and support than the stock seats. They also include adjustable thigh supports.
- 17 inch wheels with staggered lower profile tires.
- Sport suspension which offered improved handling by way of firmer springs, a lower ride height, and tighter dampers.
Here are a few photos of the car.