Thanks to Wai for pointing me to this one. Before we go on, I would like to point out that there is nothing wrong in being a geek.
Signs you are becoming a geek:
- Monitor tan.
- Before heading to the bathroom you inform your friends you’re off to download and log out.
- You become physically ill at the mention of the RIAA, and visibly excited at the mention of object-oriented programming.
- You have a poster on your wall of the Linux penguin.
- You’re mad because all your friends got goodnight kisses after prom, but your sister just slugged you in the arm and said “Thanks, bro”.
- You think having twice as many computers as there are people in the house is a bare minimum.
- You feel that living life like the movie “tron” wouldn’t be so bad.
- In your little black book, you list (both) the girls you know in order by IP address.
- You can type faster than you can speak
- When your shrink says “Mother . . . ” you say “ . . . Board.”
- If, by some happy accident, you someday have kids, you want to name them after your favourite fonts.